Internal Scientific Committee
The committee assists the management team in scientific aspects.
The Internal Scientific Committee, formed by research staff of the institute, assists the management team in scientific aspects, including the periodic update of the mission and vision of the institute, evaluation of research lines, elaboration of synergies and alignment of objectives between the eigth R&D groups and the Clean Room.
They meet periodically and the formation of the committee is variable. The current members, alongside the director, are the following:
- César Fernández, Chemical Transducers Group (GTQ)
- Consuelo Guardiola, Radiation Detectors Group (RDG)
- Xavier Muñoz Berbel, Chemical Transducers Group (GTQ)
- Giulio Pellegrini, Radiation Detectors Group (RDG)
- Neus Sabaté, Self Powered Engineered Devices (SPEED, within MESSI)
- Stella Vallejos, MicroEnergy Sources and Sensor Integration Group (MESSI)
- Luis Fonseca, acting as director of IMB-CNM